Thursday, February 18, 2010

Valentines

With all the snow, I have had a lot of enforced time indoors, so I made lavendar Valentine sachets to hang over the hangers I made for my family this Christmas. These are ABJ's. She can look at the pictures until she gets back to the US to pick them up.
I could have posted a lot more pictures of all our snow and the huge banks of snow that line all our driveways and the roads, some of which are still not clear, but I am getting pretty tired of snow, particularly since we have had two car accidents in the past 3 days. Even the kids aren't playing much outdoors because it is too difficult to get around in 4 ft of snow and the poor dogs just wander unhappily around the road hoping to find a nice piece of grass where they can do their duty.

No comments:

Post a Comment